The Ring Protect Plan is an optional plan that covers monitoring and video recording services for Ring devices. If you have an Android phone, you can now subscribe to the Ring Protect Plan that's right for you through the Ring app.
This article will give you instructions on how to subscribe to a Ring Protect Plan from your Android phone.
To subscribe to a Ring Protect Plan:
- Open the Ring app on your Android phone.
- Tap the three-lined icon in the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Manage my plans.
- Your Ring app will open to a page describing the Ring Protect Plus and the Ring Protect Basic plans.
- Choose the plan that's right for you.
- Your Ring app will open to a page listing all of your available devices and what plans they're on.
- Click Subscribe to add a device or location.