Cancel your Ring Protect subscription for any reason on Ring.com. There are no long-term commitments for your subscription.
How to cancel a subscription on Ring.com
- Log in to your account on Ring.com.
- Select Protect Plan on the top menu.
- Select the plan you want to cancel.
- On the bottom of the page select Cancel Plan, then a reason for cancellation.
- Select when to cancel your plan (now or at the end of your billing cycle).
- Confirm cancellation.
Your Ring Protect plan has been cancelled.
If you’re eligible for a refund, the refund amount will be returned to the payment method in your Ring account. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to process.
- If you no longer have the debit or credit card that was on the Ring account, contact your financial institution for instructions on how to receive your refund.
- If you paid with SEPA and it has been more than 180 days since your payment, please contact Ring Customer Support.
If you cancel an annual plan, you’ll receive a prorated refund for any unused time. For example, if you used your annual plan for six months, you’ll receive a refund for the remaining 6 months you didn’t use.
If you cancel after a new month of your annual plan has already started, you’ll be charged for that month's subscription fee. You'll be eligible for a refund or credit of the remainder of your annual subscription fee (minus any credits applied or partial refunds issued).
If you cancel a monthly Ring Protect plan, you’ll receive a prorated refund for any unused days. For example, if you used your monthly plan for 15 days, you’ll get a refund for the remaining number of days in that month.
Will my plan be automatically renewed if it runs out?
Yes. As long as we have a valid credit card on file, you will be automatically renewed at the end of your subscription period. If your card on file is not valid, you will receive email notifications from us alerting you that your card needs to be updated.
What happens if I purchase a Ring Protect plan during my 30-day trial and then cancel it during that same 30-day trial?
If you cancel a Ring Protect plan you have purchased during a trial, you will continue to enjoy the benefits of the Ring Protect trial (including video storage and retention) until your 30-day trial is over.