If you would like to add a new payment method to your Ring account, this can be done quickly and easily through the Ring.com website.
Note: You can have multiple payment methods attached to one account, but for many account functions, you will need at least one.
Just follow these instructions to add a new payment method to your account:
- Go to www.ring.com to enter your payment information. This cannot be done through the Ring app.
- Click on the "Log In" button on the upper right-hand side of the site.
- Log in using your Ring.com account credentials.
- If you do not have credentials, click on the "Create a New Account" button and follow the instructions to create your new Ring account.
- On the drop-down menu below your user name, select "Account."
If you haven’t previously added a payment method, you can select “Add New”. If you’ve already utilised a payment method but would like to change or add to your existing payment method, you can select “Edit”.
Here you will be able to select a payment method, such as Credit Card or SEPA. Note that SEPA is only available for customers who are paying in Euros.
- Add your credit card information to the spaces under "Enter New Payment Method."
- Click "Save Payment"
- Note: While logged in, you can also edit or delete a payment method.
- Important Note: Deleting the credit card attached to Ring Protect will cause the plan to be canceled.
For recurring SEPA payments, you’ll need to enter and confirm your bank account details. Find out more about SEPA payments for Protect Plans in Europe.