If your Ring Security Camera or Video Doorbell product is stolen at any time after your purchase, Ring will replace the stolen device at no charge to you. The remainder of this article contains the steps you should follow and important notes on eligibility requirements and limitations of this theft protection.
- Immediately report the theft to the police and request a copy of the theft report as soon as possible. You will need the police report in order for Ring to provide you with a free replacement device.
- Once you receive the police report, report the theft to Ring by using the online theft form below.
Once the police report is verified, Ring will gladly provide a free replacement within 30 days.
Important notes concerning the Ring theft protection:
- This theft protection applies only to the original consumer purchaser.
- Coverage of this theft protection is limited to one replacement only for each Ring camera or doorbell product that you have purchased.
- Theft protection does not apply to any products purchased from third party sellers on other online marketplaces.
- Any replacement request must be submitted within 15 days of the theft and include copies of the original sales receipt, and the police report.
- The replacement of stolen Ring devices is a courtesy service. Ring may deny this service at any time due to suspected fraud, malfeasance, or any other reason.
- Ring may provide a replacement device that is the same make and model as the original stolen device or a reasonable replacement.