One of the benefits of being subscribed to the Ring Protect Plus plan is that you get a 10% discount on future purchases of selected Ring products at Ring.com.
Ring also offers discounts to active duty, veterans and dependents of military personnel, and first responders.
This article provides details on discounts and discount policies.
Ring Protect Plus Plan 10% discounts cannot be combined with other offers/discounts or sale prices and are only available at Ring.com. In addition, the 10% discount only applies to paid Ring Protect Plan Plus subscriptions, not Ring Protect Plus Plan free trials.
Here are some additional policies about using discounts:
- Applies to customers with Protect Plus at the time of purchase.
- While you are using an eligible trial plan the 10% discount will apply subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Discount does not apply retroactively to purchases made prior to subscribing to an eligible plan.
- Discount may not be combined with other offers (e.g. including but not limited to Cyber Monday, Black Friday, military, teacher, first responder and Amazon Prime Day promotions).
- Discount is non-transferable.
- Does not apply to Ring Assist Plus, third-party devices, or non-Ring products.
- You cannot subscribe to the plan and use the 10% discount in the same transaction. Discount applies upon the next login session from purchase. To use the discount immediately, log out of your account and log back in.
- Customers must be logged in to use the discount on Ring.com or Amazon.co.uk during checkout. Discount will apply to purchases of eligible products on Amazon.com only if the Amazon account is linked to a Ring account and is enrolled in an eligible subscription.
- We reserve the right to change or waive enforcement of any portion of these terms without notice.