If your iOS device isn't getting Ring notifications, or the notifications are delayed, try the steps below.
Reboot your device
Turn your mobile device completely off and back on again.
Make sure Do Not Disturb is off
Make sure notifications are enabled and your Ring device is online
You won't get notifications if your device is not connected to wifi. Check if your Ring device is online by checking Device Health in the Ring app:
- Go to the menu (≡) and tap Devices.
- Tap the device you want to check.
- Make sure your Ring Alerts, Motion Detection, and Motion Alerts are toggled on.
- To check your wifi connection, tap Device Health.
- Under Network, you'll see your Signal Strength RSSI number. If your Signal Strength is in red, tap the question mark icon to find some additional troubleshooting steps.
Why is my device offline?
Ring devices can go offline for a variety of reasons. Learn more
Get rid of persistent New Features Notification
If your New Features notifications won't go away, you can manually clear them in the Ring app.
1. Tap on What's New in the Ring app.
2. Then, tap the icon with a check mark in it on the top right of the Dashboard.
3. Tap Mark as Seen.
Managing notification settings on different mobile devices
If you activate notifications on your mobile phone, they will not be automatically activated on your tablet. You need to manually set your notification settings on each device connected to your Ring account.