Ring Video Doorbell works great at night. The array of IR LED's allows for clear video quality even in the darkest conditions. Once the call (or motion event) is initiated, light sensors in your Video Doorbell determine whether or not night vision should be activated.
How to Use
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- Download the manual - Ring Video Doorbell
- How to physically install your Ring Video Doorbell without an existing doorbell
- How to physically install your Ring Video Doorbell with an existing doorbell
- Attaching your Ring Video Doorbell to the mounting bracket
- How to connect your Ring Video Doorbell (1st Generation) directly to a low-voltage transformer without a pre-existing doorbell
- Setting up your Ring Video Doorbell in the Ring app
- Connecting Ring Video Doorbell to a mechanical door chime
- Utilising Customisable Motion Zones with your Ring Video Doorbell (1st Generation)
- Night Vision
- Updating the firmware for your Ring device