- Check that all of your wires are properly plugged in and that the lights on the front of the router are on. You can also unplug your router for 30 seconds and see if your Spotlight Cam automatically reconnects when it’s plugged back in.
- Check to see whether another wifi device is having a problem connecting to the network.
- Try reconnecting to wifi in the Ring app.
Power troubleshooting steps
- Try removing and then replacing the internal battery. See if your Spotlight Cam automatically reconnects.
- Check the battery to make sure it is fully charged.