One benefit of a Ring Protect subscription or trial is a 10% discount on future purchases for select Ring products.
Here are the full terms and conditions for the Ring Protect 10% discount:
- Discount applies to customers with a Ring Protect Basic or Plus subscription or trial at the time of purchase. It does not apply retroactively, meaning you can’t buy a device and then subscribe to Ring Protect Basic or Plus and retroactively apply the discount.
- Discount may not be combined with other offers (e.g. including but not limited to Cyber Monday, Black Friday, military, teacher and emergency services promotions).
- The discount is not transferable, may not be resold and has no cash alternative.
- Discount applies to customers within the UK, EU, Australia, New Zealand, US or Canada. It does not apply to customers in the Middle East and Africa.
- Discount only available at Ring.com. It applies to all Ring cameras, doorbells, accessories and multipacks.
- The discount isn't available for regional Amazon sites outside of the US.
- You cannot subscribe to Ring Protect Basic or Plus and use the 10% discount in the same transaction.
- You must be logged into your account to use the discount at Ring.com during checkout. The discount applies upon the next login session after purchase of Ring Protect Basic or Plus. To use the discount immediately, log out of your account and log back in.
- The email used to subscribe to your Ring Protect plan must be used on checkout.
- We reserve the right to change or waive enforcement of any portion of these terms without notice.
How to use the discount on Ring.com
To use your 10% discount on Ring.com, you'll need:
- An active Ring Protect Basic or Plus subscription, or Ring Protect trial
- To be located in the UK, EU, Australia, New Zealand, US or Canada
To apply the discount to your purchase, log in to your Ring account and add eligible Ring products to your cart. The discount will automatically be applied to your order total – no discount code required.